Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Been too long

So been pretty quiet around here lately. Lots going on.

Will be going to Lotusphere this year, Did not get picked to speak. But I will find a place to do the session With my colleague John Kingsley, possibly Skilug, or one of the other Lugs out there. The title is "Where did that come from". all about managing your applications in your Lotus Domino environment. It will be a lot of fun.


Now for the good news. I got my IBM Advanced instructor certification for Application Development and System Administration. This is something I have wanted to do for a while so in August I stopped procrastinating and went for it. I love training and teaching so this was a must for me.

Will be busy between now and Lotusphere, but I will try to post something useful before then.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your certification! Hearing about the road you traveled to get there would make a very interesting blog entry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations John on certification!

    ReplyDelete