Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Book Review: One Step at A Time. The book I won at MWLUG

One Step at a time by Josh Bleill is one of the best books I have read in a long time. This is an amazing story about Josh who served in Iraq and lost both his legs from an IED.

This book is definitely one for the reading list. If anyone does not believe those who serve, especially those who have given their life or been crippled, are amazing heroes well you will after reading this book. How could anyone feel bad for themselves after reading this story.

I must also give extreme praise for the Indianapolis Colts organization. What they have done for Josh is truly amazing. Now I am an avid New England Patriots fan, so I never had much love for the Colts. I can honestly say they are now my second favorite football team in the NFL.

So get the book and learn of Josh's amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment