Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My proposed sessions for Lotusphere 2010

So with thoughts turning to Lotusphere I am submitting 2 sessions to hopefully present;
1. Development 101: back to basics.
Last year at Gurupolooza a question was asked about resources for new and beginner developers. That is when I thought about the sessions at Lotusphere. They are primarily geared to the new and advanced features. (and should be) But for new and/or aspiring developers it is overwhelming. So a jump-start session is what I propose.

Please let me know what you think should be covered.

2. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)for Lotus Notes/Domino Development.
Learn all about the SDLC and how it applies to Lotus Notes development.
AS regulatory issues become more prevalent, having a defined and document SDLC for you development is key. We will cover the following:
Requirements
Design
Test
Production
We will cover all required deliverables to get you started on the path to compliance.

Again please let me know what you think should be covered.

I have asked Mike Kinder to present both with me. His blog is right on target with these presentations.

Let me know your thoughts the call for abstracts will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment